Tis the season… “For Sale” signs are popping up on every street corner, and eager home buyers are looking for their dream home! If you’re selling your home, how do you make your home stand out from the rest? How do you make it say, “Choose Me!”
There are some simple ways to stage your home for sale. A few are pretty obvious, but we have a few you probably haven’t thought of.
That brings us to this week’s #DecoratingSolutions Tip of the Week.
Here’s a few tips for staging your home, with the help of Steinhafels, and some simple DIY projects:
1. Boost curb appeal.
2. Welcome visitors with an inviting porch.
3. Get your house sparkling clean.
4. Clear away all clutter… closets too!
5. Strike a balance between clean and lived-in.
6. Style your dining room table.
7. Take a good look at your floors.
8. Rearrange your furniture.
9. Create a Gender Neutral Bedroom.
10. Clean up Toys…dads, that means you too!
11. Stage extra rooms for the demographics you’re selling to.
12. Look at every detail with a visitor’s eye.
Call in a professional with a new pair of eyes to help make the job easier–especially with an empty home or if your mom and dad are downsizing from your family home. Any of our Steinhafels Decorating Solutions design staff can help you out!
We post a quick and easy decor tip each Monday. Check in next week for another #DSTipOfTheWeek.